суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bulgogi house edmonton




some times i wish i could just change things..�



i got paid today...� =]] i love pay day. Lol
working tomorrow 11- when ever mitch gets there. Lol
i adore the people i work with.. I can go in to work.. In the worst mood ever.. And
some how i get happy. Idk
they are all so funny.
well.. Not alllll of them.. Lol only the apos;core crewapos; lol
pahahah apos;new guy has a big nose...
pahahahha i know..he gives off that apos;hey i like to rape people for funapos; vibe
...pretty muchapos;
pricelesss convo

im really starting to look at the different cos. Schools in troy
i gotta weigh my options. Lol
idk im changing things again. Lol
i am paying more attention in my classes so i can get good grades and not feel like such a failure.
but it seems like no matter what i do its never enough..
so what ever. I dont care what you think of me.. I am not going to make enemies... Only friends you dont like me.. Then i guess idk.. Dont talk to me.

this was pretty much pointless....
but idk


its� really werid to think that this time next year.. I wont be in high school...
lol




costa rico tours, bulgogi house edmonton, bulgogi korean, bulgogi korean bbq, bulgogi korean food.



Комментариев нет: