пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

catheterised





heyy my ppl whats up is me Brandi. I just got off of school ugh. I hate school Well yall know how zachary schools is # one in the state for there test scores well i go to zachary schools and even though were #1 in the state, i hate it there Theres sooo much drama there and all these kids spreading romors and all of that belive me ivapos;e been apart of it. Now dont get me wrong i love zachary schools too its just the drama thats in it� i dont like other than that heck yea i love it there. Ppl who start drama are ppl who just want attintion and there not going to get it w/ me cause i try� to saty away from drama but when im apart i settl the diss agreements and what happens next happens.NOw i know nobody likes school and getting up that early in the morning and not being able to talk to your friends alot but this is the way i look at it. WE ALL HAVE TO GO AND EVEN THOUGH WE DONT WANT TO GO, JUST GET UP GO LEARN PASS AND BEFOR YOU KNOW IT UR OUT OF SCHOOL. LETS JUST DOIT AND GET IT OVER W/.I only get to talk to me friends at resses(25 min.) and in between classes(1 min.) not alot of time and boy r the teachers strict about the rules. Well thats all for now keep checking for updates


PEACE OUT GRL SCOUT��� O.0


agios ioannis pelion, catheterised, catheterising, catheterism, catheterization.



Комментариев нет: